The detailed program is forthcoming. For a general summary, there are a number of workshops on offer Monday the 13th of March. The opening reception will be Monday night at the Carlos Museum at Emory University. The sessions will start Tuesday morning and run until Thursday afternoon (6 pm). There will be a festive poster session (read: beer, wine, snacks and posters) event Tuesday late afternoon. The AGM will, of course, be Wednesday followed by the Conference Dinner. Conference registration includes access to the workshops, the social events (the dinner is a separate fee), and three coffee breaks each day. We have not included lunch in the price of registration as there are many lunch options around campus that are more affordable and tastier than what we could organize. If you have any questions, please email us. There is also more detailed information about hotels, getting to Atlanta, and the workshops elsewhere on the website.
- Call for sessions opens the 27th of June, 2016
- Call for sessions closes the 26th of August, 2016 (Friday)
- Call for papers opens the 12th of September, 2016
- Call for workshops closes the 14th of October, 2016
- Call for papers closes the 28th of October, 2016 (Friday)