If you are interested in running a workshop on the Monday (March 13th) before the conference starts, please email email@example.com. In your email, please provide a title of the workshop, a short (250 word or less) abstract about the workshop and what attendees will learn by attending. Please also include a list of any equipment you might need (i.e., LCD projector, desktop computers for everyone, etc…) to successfully run your workshop. Please submit your abstract by the 14th of October.
- Call for sessions opens the 27th of June, 2016
- Call for sessions closes the 26th of August, 2016 (Friday)
- Call for papers opens the 12th of September, 2016
- Call for workshops closes the 14th of October, 2016
- Call for papers closes the 28th of October, 2016 (Friday)